Celebrate Your Day

I love adding butterflies on my cards and while going through the pictures of the latest cards on my Pinterest board I realised that I hadn't made a card using butterfly stamps or dies on it lately...so I decided to make one... :)

The card base is made from textured peach coloured cardstock and the top layer is white...on the top layer I have used a stencil and distress inks to print the background...I then stamped the sentiment on the top layer using black ink...half of the sentiment has been stamped on a tiny banner...

I die cut a few butterflied using foil and glitter silver cardstock and placed them on the card...I also adhered a few rhinestones to embellish the card....

Thanks for visiting my blog today...Have a great day ahead....!!

P

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , ,