Colourful Congratulations Card

Today I am sharing a colourful card that took next to no time to create....all I had to do was to repeat stamp the large sentiment a few times...I was going to call it the rainbow card but my daughters pointed out that the colours Yellow and Indigo are missing so it doesn't have all the rainbow colours...kids these days...ha ha... :)

I started with a bright yellow card base and a white top layer....I chose the word 'congratulations' from the Avery Elle Sentimental stamp set and repeat stamped it in 6 different colours...I then adhered the top layer to the card base...

On a separate piece of cardstock I stamped,coloured in and cut out the little girl image and placed it on the card....I have used clear sequins in various sizes to embellish the card...

Do you like simple and quick cards??I like them a lot....

Thanks for stopping by today to take a look at my card...Have a blessed day ..!!

P

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , ,