Happy Birthday Flowers Card

Going through all my stamps today, I pulled out the  Summer Flowers stamp set....it was released about three years back by Inspired by Stamping and has been a favourite of mine...I decided to make a few cards using this stamp set and here's the first one...

The card base is plain white and the top layer is a very light mint colour cardstock which I have die cut using the largest rectangle stitched die...I stamped the sentiment directly onto the top layer using black ink...

On a separate piece of white cardstock,I stamped the flower three times and coloured them in before cutting them out....I also die cut a few leaves from the Wild Greenery die set and decided not to colour those in...I placed all the leaves and flowers on the top layer and the card was ready...

Thanks for stopping by to take a look at my card....Have lovely & blessed day ahead...!!

P

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , ,