Hello Long Lost Friend Card

I really like how bright colours stand out on a black background.....especially if its a distress ink panel or top layer in a card....I think I will be using a black card base a lot more from now on....at first I didn't use it that much thinking how will most people manage to write their messages on the inside of a black card....but now I see white gel pens easily and cheaply available everywhere...so that should not be a problem at all...

The card base is plain black and the top panel has been die cut from a stitch rectangle die using watercolour cardstock...I then pulled out a large acrylic stamping block and randomly dabbed a lot of different distress inks onto it and then spritzed it with some water...I quickly transferred the watery ink to the die cut panel and heat set it....

I have used gold foil cardstock to die cut the word hello and a small strip to stamp the rest of the sentiment on...I have also placed two black die cut chevron bits as the only embellishments on this card...

Thanks for visiting today...Happy crafting...!!

P

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated




Labels: , , , , , , ,