Sending Get Well Wishes

Distress inks give the best results with stencils but a lot of cardmakers are using dye ink pads as well...I did the same with my card background for today's card...I think I need a bit more practice and I'll be able to get much better results with dye inks too....

The card base is plain black and the top layer is plain white...on the top layer I have used a stencil and red dye ink to print the pattern...I then stamped the sentiment using black ink...

On a separate piece of cardstock I stamped the image of the little girl,coloured it in and cut it out before placing it on the card...I then placed a few sequins to embellish the card...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Here's a close-up shot of today's card...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Thanks for stopping by to take a look at my card....Have lovely & blessed day ahead...!! 

P

Labels: , , , , , , ,