You Did It...!!

It's simply great when you can make a card from very limited supplies...complicated cards challenge you but simple cards are equally challenging...

For today's card I chose a plain blue card base...the top layer was plain white on which I lightly sponged Mermaid Lagoon distress ink all over...I then used a stencil and used the same distress ink to print the pattern to create the background....I stamped a banner and sentiment with black ink and placed it on the top layer...

On a separate piece of cardstock I have stamped,coloured in and cut out the image of the little girl standing on the books...and I have used a few white rhinestones to embellish the card...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

I think this card would be great to congratulate a young girl on her academic achievements...here's a close-up of the card...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Thanks for stopping by to take a look...Have a blessed day today...!!

P

Labels: , , , , , ,