Beautiful Peony Anniversary Card

Layering stamps have made things quite a bit easy for the artistically challenged crafters like me....I had my eye on the Altenew Beautiful Day Stamp set for a while and I finally bought it....the Peony flower is so beautiful and there are layered leaves and a few more stamps in this set...

I chose a black card base and a watercolor paper cardstock....I first stamped the flower and masked it before stamping the leaves and the tiny flower bunches...once that was done,I masked the leaves as well and used a light blue shade of Peerless watercolor to fill up all the white space on the top layer...

I heat embossed the sentiment on a black banner using white embossing powder and placed it on the top layer....I added a few pink sequins to embellish the card....

Thanks for visiting today...Have a lovely & blessed day ahead....Happy crafting...!!

P

 Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , ,