Birthday Hello Card

My last card was a bright one and I wanted to make another bright one with lots of colours in it....there is not much technique in this card but I had a whole lot of fun creating a colourful background for today's card...

The card base is plain white and the top layer has been die cut using the cross stitched rectangle die and watercolour cardstock...then I used a paint brush and simply dabbed on various colours from my Peerless watercolours set....

Using an orange foil cardstock, I die cut the word 'hello' and a speech bubble....I stamped the sentiment on the speech bubble before placing it on the top layer...and finally I have added a few orange sequins as embellishments...

I'm glad you stopped by to take a look at my card....Hope you will have a beautiful day ahead...!!

P

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , ,