Bright Peonies Thank You Card

I know I'm not very good with paints,but that doesn't stop me...and I keep going coz I think that's the only way I can get a bit better...so today I'm sharing a card that I have made using Peerless watercolors....

The card base is plain pink and the top layer has been cut to size using Ranger watercolor paper....on the top layer,I stamped a few peonies using the Altenew peony scroll stamp set using Versamark ink and heat embossed them using a gold embossing powder...I then coloured in the flowers and the background using Peerless watercolors...

Once dry,I placed a thank you word die on the top layer and ran it through my Cuttlebug and carefully removed the die cut word....I used a piece of gold foil cardstock to die cut the same word and then inlaid the gold one on the top layer...

I just punched a couple of hearts from the same gold foil cardstock and used them to embellish the card...

Thanks for stopping by to take a look at my card...Have a very blessed day today...!!

P

 Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , , ,