Bright Stripes Background Birthday Card

The background for this card turned out much brighter than I had planned....and that meant I had to be extremely careful while colouring in the image of the little girl so the background doesn't overshadow the main image....well,I did my best and here's the result....

The card base is plain pistachio green and the top layer is plain white....I decided to cut the top layer a bit smaller than usual for this card...I used a stencil and distress inks to print the background and then placed the coloured in image on it...

On a banner,I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment using gold embossing powder...I also cut a thin strip as well as a border using gold foil cardstock and adhered them on the top layer...,to embellish the card I used red and orange sequins...

Thanks for stopping by to take a look at my card...Have a blessed day today...!!

P

 Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , , , ,