Let's Go Chill Out!!

Little critter stamps are my absolute favorites these days....and there are way too many cute ones available from a whole lot of stamp brands....the ones I've used today are from Paper Smooches and the stamp set I've used is called Chilly Chums...

The card base is from bright purple textured cardstock and the top layer is plain white.....I then stamped the images directly onto the top layer making sure to mask the Penguin in the middle before stamping the Walrus and the Seal and coloured them in....I used a stitched hillside border die to create the blue wave at the bottom...

I stamped the sentiment using black ink and used tiny dots stamps to fill up the background and a few purple sequins to embellish the card...

Thanks for visiting my blog today...Have a wonderful day ahead....!!

P

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , ,