Oh Crab..I Forgot..

Unless a phone app or Facebook reminds us of upcoming birthdays and anniversaries, most of us easily forget....but look at the bright side...due to these app etc. we are wishing more people than we ever used to and that can't be bad...

For today's card I started with a plain black card base....I then cut up watercolor paper to size for the top layer and simply brushed on some blue and pink Peerless watercolors on it.....once dry,I used a few stitched border dies to create a bit of an effect on the top layer...

On a separate piece of cardstock,I stamped coloured in and cut out the crab image before placing it on the center of the card...I wanted the crab to look a bit sad but my colouring in skills don't extend that far...ha ha...I stamped the sentiment just above using black ink and decided not to embellish the card at all...

Thanks for visiting today...Have a happy and crafty day...!!

P

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , ,