Die Cut Inlay Background Card

I think this die cut inlay background technique has got to be the easiest one yet....I have followed the tutorial by Jennifer McGuire to create the background for this card....Also,my younger daughter coloured in the flowers image using watercolour pencils and then some water and a fine paint brush and it turned out really nice so I asked her if I could use it on my card...so she cut it out and gave it to me....


Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

The card base is plain black and the top layer is made from glitter cardstock on which I have used a flourish die to create the inlay die cut effect...it is impossible to see in the picture but I have used craft foam under the top layer....

I then stamped,coloured in and cut out the little glass vase image and placed it on the card as well as the flowers...I stamped the sentiment on a small black banner using versamark ink and heat embossed it using white embossing powder...I have used copper colour sequins to embellish the card...

Here's a close up of my card...I think my daughter did a great job with the colouring...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated


Thanks so much for visiting my blog today...Have a happy and crafty day...!!

P

Labels: , , , , , ,