Flowers Pop-Up Card

Pop up cards have been around for a long time and from what I can see on the internet, card makers have been creating awesome ones...some cards are pretty intricate and quite detailed and I really can't even begin to understand how those cards were made....

Today I'm sharing my first pop up card....although I must say that using a die to create the tabs made it quite easy for me...the die comes in a set called Make It Pop by Stampendous...so all I had to do was to use the pop up die for the inside printed insert of the card and folded the tabs the correct way for them to work and then attached the elements to those tabs....I have used some cut out peony flowers and leaves on the bottom tab and a 'Happy Birthday' banner on the top one...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

I kept the outside/front of the card quite simple....the top layer is plain grey and I have used the smaller images from the Altenew Beautiful Day stamp set and repeat stamped them around the edges...I coloured in the flowers and some leaves using Spectrum Noir markers....I stamped the sentiment in the middle and used Nuvo crystal drops to embellish the card...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Thank you so much for visiting today...Have a lovely & blessed day ahead....Happy crafting...!!

Pri

Labels: , , , , ,