Get Well Soon

A cute get well card may be just the thing to cheer up someone who's been unwell for a bit...I just loved the super cute Dr Panda and Nurse Kitty in the stamps from the Hooray for Heroes stamp set by Clearly Besotted....

I started with a bright lime green card base and then die cut the top layer from watercolour cardstock using the stitched rectangle die...I then used a bit of green watercolour from a tube and a flat brush and just swiped it on the top layer a few times without re-applying the paint on the brush....

I coloured in and cut out the cat and panda image and then die cut a smaller rectangle using the stitched die and sponged some green distress ink on it before placing the cut out images on it...I also stamped the sentiment on this panel before adhering it to the top layer...

To embellish the card I have used a few green sequins...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today...Have a happy and crafty day...!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , ,