Happy Halloween!!

Wishing you a fun filled Halloween with lots of magical surprises...!!
May you get lots of treats that are yummy to eat...!!

Today I'm sharing my very first Halloween card...it's quite simple since I did not have many supplies  for one but I guess I had to start somewhere...

The card base is plain black and instead of a single top layer I have used two orange mats....on the bottom section I have used a grey cardstock and stamped the tree and adhered googly eyes on them and created a couple of spiders with those as well...

On the top mat I have used a different shade of orange and stamped the sentiment on it...I have adhered two more of the googly eyes here...

Finally I stamped a few monsters from the Lawn Fawn monster mash stamp set onto a piece of vellum and cut them out before adding them to my card...

Thanks for stopping by today.....HAPPY HALLOWEEN.....!!

Pri 


Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated



Labels: , , , , , ,