Lawn Fawn Critters - Thanks A Bunch

I spent a fair bit of time to plan out today's card and am very happy with the result...hope you like it too... :)

The card base is plain white and the top layer is white as well..firstly,I used a few distress inks to colour in the top layer and then used a bamboo embossing folder and placed the top layer back to front in order to get a debossed front...I had also brushed the bamboo part of the embossing folder with some water which sort of lightened the ink in that section..I then used one of the stitched border die on all four sides to create a nice embossed border..

I stamped the vine for the monkey and the sentiment directly onto the top layer using black ink...the elephant, monkey, little bird and the foliage has been stamped on a separate piece of cardstock...coloured in,cut out and then placed on the card...

Finally I have used a few blue sequins to embellish the card...

I'm glad you stopped by to take a look at my card....Hope you will have a beautiful day ahead...!!

Pri


Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , ,