You're Purrfect - Two Cards

Going through my stamps,I realised that on two of the stamp sets by different brands I had the same sentiment and a cute cat image...so I decided to make two cards using these...

For the first card I have used the You're Purrfect stamp set by Clearly Besotted....I started with a white card base and a plain white top layer...on the top layer I first applied three different distress inks very lightly and then using the same colours and a stencil,I applied the distress inks again....a bit darker this time...

On a separate piece of cardstock I stamped,coloured in and cut out the kitten and cushion and placed it on the center of the card...Finally I stamped the sentiment and adhered a tiny red heart and a few sequins on the card...


Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

For my second card I chose a bright pink card base and a white top layer...I stamped the cute cat image from Paper Smooches Chubby Chums stamp set and masked it with a slightly bigger mask than the stamped image...then I lightly sponged around the image using Picked Raspberry distress ink...

Lastly, I stamped the sentiment and added some pink sequins and tiny rhinestones to embellish the card....


Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Thank you for taking the time and visiting my blog today...Have a wonderful day ahead...!!

Pri

Labels: , , , , , , ,