Colourful Thank You Card

The was one of the easiest and most fun colourful background I've made recently....and no prizes for guessing what ink I've used...Distress inks of course...!!

I have used a blue cardstock for the card base and water colour cardstock for the top layer...then I used a 1'' circle punch and some scrap copy paper and created a few stencils...I could've used an acetate sheet for the same...but it was much faster and convenient with paper...

Using bright distress ink colours and the paper stencils,I started printing the pattern on the top layer...I then stamped,heat embossed and die cut the sentiment....coloured in and cut out a little fairy image...and placed both of them on the card...I have used a few rhinestones to embellish this card...

I'm so glad and thankful you stopped by to take a look at my card....Hope you will have a beautiful day ahead...!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , ,