Count Your Life By Smiles

Today's card was another quick one....and the background was not created for it as such....in fact I was just trying out one of the distress mini kits - Kit 4 - to see what the colours were like on paper...they looked great so I went ahead and used it as the top layer for this card...

I have used silver cardstock for the base of this card....I then used the largest stitched rectangle die to die cut the top layer...then using grey ink,I stamped the sentiment on the top layer...

Using silver glitter cardstock and mini scallop dies,I die cut a frame and adhered it around the stamped sentiment...

Finally,on a separate piece of cardstock I stamped,coloured in and cut out the two butterflies and adhered them to the card...

Thank you for stopping by to take a look at my card...Have a blessed day today...!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , ,