Stripes With Die Cut Inlay Cards

Every time my leftover paper stash starts getting bigger,I make sure I spend time using paper from it rather than use new sheets....and since I use a lot of coloured cardstock for my cards,I have a whole lot of coloured leftovers that I sort and store in see through folders...so when I saw the tutorial by Jennifer McGuire in which she used strips of leftover cardstock to create a decorative element for her card,I knew was going to try it out...

Here's the link to the tutorial by Jennifer McGuire - Stripe Inlay

I created the striped panel following the tutorial and created two cards from it...the first card has a big panel ..I die cut the word 'hi' from the panel and replaced it with white die cut word...I used a stitched border die on two sides of the panel before adhering it to the kraft top layer of the card...then using the stitched rectangle die,I ran the top layer through my die cut machine...

Once the top layer was ready,I adhered it to a white card base and embellished it with a few sequins...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

With the leftover small panel I created the second card....the card base is plain white and the top layer has been die cut from bright yellow cardstock and a stitched rectangle die...I had already adhered the striped panel before die cutting the top layer...then using white cardstock I die cut a scalloped frame and the word 'thanks and placed them on the top layer...I have used orange sequins in various sizes to embellish the card..

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Thank you for stopping by to take a look at my cards today....Have lovely & blessed day ahead...!! 

Pri


Labels: , , , , ,