To Celebrate You!

I had created this geometric background top layer for a different card but that wasn't working quite well so I held on to it until I could make a better card using it...I was still a bit unsure about using it with the flowers,but once I had coloured them in,it looked pretty good...

The card base is plain yellow and the top layer has been die cut using watercolour cardstock and cross stitched rectangle die...I then sponged in various shades of yellow distress inks to cover the  top layer...I printed the geometric pattern using a craft stencil and orange distress ink...

On a separate piece of cardstock,I stamped the flowers and jar from the Stampendous - Bouquet For You stamp set and coloured them in using Peerless watercolours...I die cut these two using the coordinating dies from the set and placed them onto the card...

The sentiment has been stamped on a small strip of yellow cardstock and I have used a few sequins to embellish the card...

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my card today...Happy crafting...!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , ,