You Are Way Amazing

I don't think I will ever tire of using Distress inks to create backgrounds for my cards...I love all the bright shades in this ink range and use them often...I still have to figure out what to use the lighter shades for...

Today's card has a plain white card base and a white top layer as well...on the top layer I have used three shades of distress inks to create the background...once the background was ready,I used a stencil and white pigment ink to sponge on the dots...

I stamped little Tilda blowing bubbles on a separate piece of cardstock and coloured it in,cut it out and placed it on the card...I stamped part of the sentiment with black ink and the 'amazing' word has been die cut from white cardstock...

I used clear sequins to embellish the card...the best part was that the clear sequins looked like bubbles that Tilda was blowing from her bubble blower...

Thank you for taking the time and visiting my blog today...Have a wonderful day ahead...!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , ,