Bright & Colourful Goody Bags

I think the most gift wrapping and packaging anyone does at one time has got to be at Christmastime...and because you just can't wrap every single thing with wrapping paper(trust me,I've tried...ha ha..),you would need boxes or bags or other such stuff...and my no.1 favorite website to find tutorials and measurements for all kinds of packaging is the Pootles blog...

Today I'm sharing goody bags I created following this tutorial uploaded by Sam last month - Tall Festive Bag

I chose the most bright and colourful printed paper I had for these bags keep the festive theme going...

Once the bags were ready, I used my triple banner punch to create two banners for each bag...on the top banner I stamped the lovely sentiments from lawn Fawn stamp set called Merry Messages..

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today...Have a great day ahead....!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , ,