Die-Cut Christmas Poinsettia

Today I'm sharing a card I have made using traditional Christmas colours and a large die cut Poinsettia flower...

The card base is dark brown and the top layer has been cut to size from watercolour paper....I sponged in a few shades of green Distress inks for the background and used a dark green and white watercolour to splatter onto the top layer....once dry,I used an Avery Elle double pierced rectangle die to emboss the top layer...

I die cut all the elements for the Poinsettia flower and leaves and adhered them together before placing them onto the card...I have used my bone folder to curl up the edges of the petals and leaves...

Then using brown glitter cardstock,I die cut the sentiment and placed it on the card and my card was ready...

Thank you for taking the time and visiting my blog today...Hope you will have a wonderful day ahead...Happy crafting...!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , ,