Merry Kissmoose

I knew from the very second I got this stamp set called Chubby Chum Pals from Paper Smooches that I will be using it for a Christmas card for sure...and now that I have made it, I also plan to enter it in the Paper Smooches December Challenge....

I have chosen a plain white card base and die cut the top layer from white cardstock as well using a stitched rectangle die...I had some left over scrap paper from a circle mask I had used - you might even call it a negative die cut, so I used that to mask the top layer and sponged in some very bight distress inks to create a focus area for the cute moose...

I stamped the moose wearing a Christmas hat on a separate piece of cardstock,coloured it in and adhered it to the card...then I stamped the Christmas light stamp from the same set a few times and coloured them in...I have used a Copic black multi liner to create the wire string...

I decided not to embellish this card but have used glossy accents on some elements to give a bit of dimension and shine...

Thanks so much for visiting today...Have a lovely & blessed day ahead....Happy crafting...!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , ,