Sending Christmas Wishes

I have never used Kraft cardstock for a Christmas card before so thought it would be a good idea to try out one of them...

The card base is plain white and the top layer is cut to size from Kraft cardstock...I have rounded two opposite edges of the card and the top layer using a corner rounder punch...

Using black ink and the winter sparrows stamp set by Lawn Fawn,I repeat stamped the images to fill the top layer...then using my Spectrum Noir markers I coloured in all the sparrows...I also used a white gel pen for colouring in...

Once the top layer was stamped and coloured in,I stamped a part of the sentiment on a white glitter cardstock banner and die cut the word wished from the same cardstock and adhered then to the card...

Finally I used a few snowflake sequins to embellish my card...

Thanks for visiting today...Have a lovely & blessed day ahead....Happy crafting...!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , , , ,