How Much Do I Love You?

I am amazed at card makers who are super organised...they plan so well and create ahead of time for all occasions,festivals and events...the rest of us probably just scramble to create once we've shocked ourselves after looking at the calendar... :) 

And that's what happened when I looked at the calendar today...Valentines Day isn't too far now...so I thought I got to start creating a few cards for that...

The card base for today's card s plain white and I have cut watercolor paper to size for the top layer...I firstly stamped the super cute hedgehog and tree stump and masked it with drawing gum and let it dry....

I then used various distress inks to create the background...then using my Stampin Up hearts mask and red ink I printed the hearts..I also used a white gel  pen to put some decorative dots all over..

After removing the mask,I coloured in the hedgehog and stump....I placed a large heart die cut from glitter cardstock and placed the stamped sentiment above it...

Thanks for visiting today...Have a lovely & blessed day ahead....Happy crafting...!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , ,