Sloth Thanks Card

My elder daughter is a big 'sloth' fan...and I knew the minute I saw this super cute Sweet Sloths stamp set by MFT that I had to get this one for her(well that's what I told myself...ha ha..)

I have used a white card base and die cut watercolor cardstock to size using the largest rectangle stitched die...I then stamped the sloth image on the top layer and masked it using masking fluid....I left the stamp as is on my Misti stamping tool so I could stamp the image again once my colouring was done...

Once the masking fluid was dry I used Peerless watercolours to create the background....after removing the making fluid,I coloured in the sloth using Spectrum Noir markers and re-stamped the image....I then stamped the sentiment on the top layer..

To embellish this card I have used small green sequins as well as glossy accents on the image...

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my card....Have lovely & blessed day ahead...!! 

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , ,