Thinking Of You

Up untill a a few years back,the only plants I could manage not to kill were mainly succulents,a few herbs and a lucky bamboo..not that I didn't keep trying but it was just how things were...I love all the different types and colours of succulents and they are so great indoors as well...

Jane's Doodles Cactus stamp set has so many lovely plants and pots images that can be used to make a great variety of cards...I had been looking for this stamp set for a while and finally was able to get it..so many possibilities with this stamp set...

The card base is plain white and I have stamped a border stamp using bright pink ink on one edge of the card base....I then cut watercolor paper to size and stamped the pot and a few succulent plants on it...I then masked the stamped images and splattered a bit of pink distress ink on the top layer..

After removing the mask,I coloured in the images....the sentiment has been stamped on a small pink strip of cardstock and placed on the card... 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today...Hope you will have a happy and crafty day...!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , ,