You're Awesome In Every Way - Triple Time Stamp

There are a lot of card makers who stick to their own ideas and style but most of us start by trying out things that they like and can understand the process to create it...I don't know if I will stick to a particular style or create my own as I like to learn and try new things all the time...It has been a while since I used the triple time stamp technique to make a card...I was so excited when I made my very first card years ago using this technique...

In case you would like to give it a try,here is the link to the tutorial I had followed - Triple Time Stamp Technique

For this card I was happy to try out my new In Every Way stamp set by Waffle Flower....I didn't need to get layer sizes for this card as I used my Avery Elle pierced rectangle dies which gave me the perfect sized layers...

On a white card base,I adhered the two layers using a temporary adhesive and covered them with a yellow distress ink...I started by stamping the large sentiment first and then stamped all the flower images using brown and orange inks...

I completed the sentiment by adding the stamped strips above and below the large stamped word...and I have embellished this card using orange sequins in various sizes...

I'm glad you stopped by to take a look at my card....Hope you will have a happy and beautiful day..!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , ,