A Dragon Card & Prince Charming Tag

Today I am so happy to share a card and a tag that I have made using the MFT Magical Dragons stamp set....I had a rough idea about the design of this card but was so excited when it all came together...

The card base and top layer are both plain white....I masked the top layer at an angle using a scrap piece of paper and repeat stamped the sentiment to create an interesting background...

On a separate piece of cardstock,I stamped,coloured in and cut out the cute dinosaur image and  three candles...I placed them on the top layer in a way that it seems that the dinosaur is blowing the candles...

I have stamped the sentiment using watermark ink on a strip of black cardstock and then heat embossed it using gold embossing powder...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreatedI kept the tag quite simple...the tag base has been die cut using the MFT tag builder 5 blueprints and I have used distress inks to create the background...I then die cut the tag border and adhered it to the base tag...

On a separate piese of cardstock I stamped,coloured in and cut out the little prince image and placed it on the tag...I heat embossed the sentiment on a piece of coloured cardstock using white embossing powder and placed it on the tag...

Finally I added a piece of blue ribbon and some tiny star sequins and my tag was ready...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my creations today...Happy crafting...!!

Pri

Labels: , , , , , , ,