For You Card

So today I'm sharing the second card I made using the other ombre watercolour background that I was talking about in my previous post....in the last one I had used warm colours so for this one I chose cool colours grey,blue and purple...

I followed the technique shown by Kristina Werner  for creating the ombre background..it's a great tutorial and I have been amazed at my results...Kristina is an excellent teacher...

Once dry,I cut the top layer to size and embossed the it using the WRMK embossing folder..I also splattered a bit of white paint for effect....I then adhered this top layer to a plain white card base..

Using the leftover bit of paper from the top layer,I die cut the sentiment and placed it on the middle of the card...then on a separate piece of cardstock,I stamped, coloured in and and cut out the little bunny and flower cart images and placed these on the card as well...

To embellish the card I have used some silver sequins and I have used glossy accents on the images for a bit of shine...

Thanks for stopping by to take a look at my card....Have lovely & blessed day ahead...!! 

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , , ,