It's Your Day

I wanted to make a cute card using the Seamus stamp set by Jane's Doodles..the sheep images in this stamp set are super cute and so easy to colour in...

I started with a plain white card base and a white top layer...then using the Avery Elle double pierced rectangle die set,I die cut two sections in the middle and embossed the edge of the top layer....and since I didn't want to add bulk but still add a bit of texture in the space that shows behind the die cut area - I embossed a piece of vellum paper and adhered it to the back of the top layer...

I stamped and coloured in the sheep images and carefully cut them out and placed them on the card...and finally I stamped the sentiment and my card was ready...

I'm glad you stopped by to take a look at my card....Hope you will have a beautiful day today...!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , ,