White Ink On Kraft - Thanks Card

The card I'm sharing today is a simple Thanks card...I keep thinking of ways for using Kraft cardstock with coloured cardstock...and for this one I chose a pink theme...

I started with a light pink card base and a kraft cardstock top layer...using white pigment ink and a large swirly pattern stamp on the kraft top layer - sorry this stamp set was unbranded so I don't know the name or manufacturer - I repeat stamped the image to create the background...

I then die cut a small section for the top of the card using white cardstock and a stitched scalloped edge die..I also embossed this section and used seedless preserves distress ink lightly to  enhance the embossing...I placed the die cut sentiment 'thanks' using pink glitter cardstock and placed it along the edge of this section...

Once the top layer was ready and placed onto the card base,I used Rhubarb Crumble Nuvo crystal drops to embellish this card...

Thank you for taking the time and visiting my blog today...Have a wonderful day ahead...!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated



Labels: , , , , , ,