A Home Is Made Of Love And Dreams

I really like the quote from the stamp set I have used to make this card....It's a stamp set by Stampendous called Family Home...all the images in this stamp set have a very different look...

I started by cutting tan coloured cardstock to size for the card base and white cardstock for the top panel...on the white panel I stamped the sentiment and the home image and masked it to add a couple of tree stamps beside and behind the house...

Once the image was coloured in,I sponged in some weathered wood distress ink on the edges and stamped a few hearts using red ink as well....

Finally,I die cut a thin frame from silver foil cardstock and placed it on the top layer...

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my card today...Happy crafting...!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by Pri

Labels: , , , , , ,