Cute Buddies Birthday Card

So this year I have planned to work a bit more on my colouring in...I am trying to learn as much as I can from watching tutorial videos by various cardmakers and practicing what I learn...for years I tried using aqua brushes for colouring in images with watercolour pencils etc. but I just couldn't get a hang of it...so I finally got myself a Dove blender pen just to see is that would make it a bit easy for me...and luckily...it did..!!

For today's card I chose a plain white card base and stamped the little confetti stamps all over the front using various coloured dye inks....I then used the largest cross stitched rectangle die to emboss the edges of the card...

On a separate die cut panel,I stamped the little boy and girls and coloured them in using Derwent inktense pencils and my Dove blender pen...I then used Peerless watercolours to paint the background....once the panel was dry,I stamped the sentiment and adhered some craft foam behind it before adding it to the card base....

Thanks for visiting my blog today...Have a lovely & blessed day ahead....Happy crafting...!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , ,