Gear Up For A Great Birthday

I'm sure there must be other card makers like me who struggle with making cards for boys or men....for me it's mainly because I get attracted to flowers or cute images and bright colours and find it easy to create with them...so I bought the bionic bots stamp set by MFT specifically to make cards for boys...and guess what was the very first card I made with it...??A  love themed card that I shared last month - Nuts Over Bolts About You :) :p

So I had a good laugh at myself and sat down to make this card....the card base is plain white and I die cut the top layer from watercolor cardstock using an Avery Elle pierced rectangle die....I stamped all the bionic bots images randomly and coloured them in lightly using grey,red and yellow watercolour pencils and my Dove blender pen...and filled in the rest of the top layer with a light blue colour...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

I stamped the sentiment on two small die cut rectangles using blue ink and before adhering them onto the card,I added three gears that I die cut using silver foil cardstock...

Here is a closer look of the sentiment section of my card...sorry I wasn't able to click a better picture so the gears look black instead of silver...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Thanks for visiting my blog today...Have a lovely & blessed day ahead....Happy crafting...!!

Pri


Labels: , , , , , ,