Just Saying Hello

The 'Beautiful Day' stamp set by Altenew always gives such great results...whether you choose to do the stamp layering with it or simply use the outline stamps...and without much effort you will create a wonderful element for your card or project...

The card base for today's card is plain white and I have used a pink mat layer under the white top layer which I have embossed using a lattice embossing folder....

I stamped the flower outline images on a separate piece of cardstock using pink dye ink and cut them out and placed them on the card.I used a piece of craft foam under one of the flowers for a bit of dimension...then using leaf dies and glitter cardstock,I die cut a few leaves and tucked them under the flowers...

The sentiment has been stamped on a small strip of pink cardstock and I have used Nuvo crystal drops to embellish my card....

Thank you for your visit today...I'm glad you stopped by my blog...Have a wonderful day ahead...!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by Pri

Labels: , , , , ,