Scrapbook Boutique March 2017 Challenge

So it's time again for the Scrapbook Boutique monthly challenge on their blog...did I tell you,I won their February challenge...??Well,I did and am still doing my happy dance...ha ha..Thank you so much Scrapbook Boutique :)

Their Design Team is fantastic and I felt quite inspired by all the creations shared by them....I am really enjoying these challenges and the moodboard for this month's challenge is a colourful one and here's my creation inspired by it...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by Pri

I chose a black card base and a black top layer as well....using some scrap coloured cardstock,I cut them into 1" strips and then cut diagonally to make the rays...after adhering these strips onto the top layer I ran it through my Cuttlebug using the pierced rectangle die..I think it's the easiest way to neatly cut off the excess cardstock as well as giving the top layer a good finished look...

On a piece of white cardstock,I stamped,coloured in and cut out the image of the little Prince on a horse and placed it on a die cut silver circle...I have used craft foam under this circle before placing it on the card...I die cut a larger silver circle frame and placed it around the circle an cut off the part that didn't fit on the top layer....

I stamped the sentiment on a silver banner and placed it on the card...and to embellish the card I punched a few hearts from red glitter cardstock and adhered them to the card...

Thank you for stopping by my blog today...Hope you will have a beautiful day ahead...!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by Pri

Labels: , , , , , , ,