You Make Me Oh So Happy

Unless I'm a hundred percent sure that something is completely ruined and cannot be used in any other project,I will not throw it away...it does take a bit more time to figure out a way to incorporate it into a new project but I find this quite fun too....mostly...ha ha..!! ;)

In today's card I have managed to salvage a Distress ink background panel which I had created for another card but due to a major stamp masking error I couldn't use it...since there was a good section of that panel which wasn't ruined, I decided to use for this card...the distress inks that were used for this panel are worn lipstick,salty ocean,twisted citron and picked raspberry...I die cut the panel using a cloud die and placed it on the white top panel of this card using a bit of craft foam...

I stamped,coloured in and cut out the little girl image and placed it on the card....the sentiment has been stamped using watermark ink and heat embossed using a purple embossing powder..and finally I have used a few silver sequins to embellish this card...

Thanks for stopping by to take a look at my card today...Have a happy and blessed day...!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by Pri

Labels: , , , , , , , ,