Altenew Garden Hydrangeas - Just For You

After making a pop-up card with the Altenew Garden Hydrangeas stamp set,I decided to make a couple more...the first card I made today turned out almost as planned but the second one I'm not too sure about...although I still like it and it looks good but I feel it's missing something....anyways,I just love this Hydrangeas stamp set....

For my first card,I chose a lavender coloured textured cardstock to make the card base as well as the top layer...I embossed the top layer using Seeing Spots embossing folder and then lightly sponged in some shaded lilac distress ink...

On a separate piece of cardstock,I stamped the outline stamp of the flowers and a few of the leaves and coloured them in using watercolour pencils and a water brush...once dry,I placed them on the card...

The sentiment has been stamped on a strip of lavender cardstock and I have placed it above another light blue banner using craft foam..

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by Pri

For my second card I chose a bright green card base and a plain white top layer....on this top layer,I stamped the base stamp layer of the Garden Hydrangeas layering stamp set using blue dye ink and a couple of green leaves as well...

I then cut a piece of vellum as bit larger than the top layer and then using my mini Misti and watermark ink,I stamped the top layer of the Hydrangeas and leaves and quickly heat embossed it using silver embossing powder....I then placed this layer above the white stamped top layer and tucked the excess paper behind it....I have not used any adhesive for the vellum layer,I simply used silver string and wrapped that around...

I die cut the word happy from silver glitter cardstock and stamped the word birthday on a silver strip of card and adhered these to the card...and finally to embellish the card I have used a few blue sequins...


Thank you so much for visiting today...Have a lovely & blessed day ahead....Happy crafting...!!

Pri

Labels: , , , , , ,