Celebrate - Shaker Card

I'm sharing a shaker card today and I am pretty happy with how it turned out....I was able to use printed cardstock for the card base and since I didn't use any coloured or large sequins,the stamped image shows well...

I made the card base using a silver glitter patterned cardstock and then started to assemble the elements for the shaker section of this card...for the base of the shaker I used a white cardstock and stamped the Sydney cityscape at the bottom...I then sponged in various distress inks to fully cover the base section...

I used a couple of pierced rectangle dies and white cardstock to create the shaker frame....the acetate layer is slightly smaller than this frame and I have stamped the sentiment and a few stars on it using Stazon black ink....and I created the shaker 'well' using some white craft foam...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

Before adhering all the elements of this shaker,I added lots of clear star sequins and stamped a few stars on the frame as well....here's a close up shot of the shaker...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

Thank you for your visit today...I'm glad you stopped by my blog...Have a wonderful day ahead...!!

Pri

Labels: , , , , , , ,