Princess And Unicorn Birthday Card

Distress inks have been my absolute favorite to create backgrounds for my cards...and now there are Distress Oxide inks as well...which are somewhat similar...yet quite different...if you know what I mean....ha ha...and I've been experimenting quite a bit with these new inks too..

For today's card I chose a bright pink card base and a die cut watercolour cardstock top layer...the large stitched rectangle die from Lawn Fawn die-cuts it the same size as my card front and gives it a nice finished look that I like...

I then used Altenew snowing stamp set and Distress Oxide inks to stamp all over the top layer...this stamp creates small specks and dots of snow and it was perfect for today's experiment...I have used worn lipstick and spiced marmalade ink shades and as soon as the stamping was done I used my spritzer to spray water on it from a distance..loved watching the inks dissolve and spread around a bit..

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

On a separate piece of cardstock,I stamped the cute princess,a little bird,butterflies and the unicorn from 'Once upon a time' stamp set by MFT...after colouring in these images,I cut them out leaving a small white border around the images...

I stamped the sentiment on the top layer using Versamark ink and heat embossed it with silver embossing powder...just above the sentiment,I placed three die cut silver clouds and adhered the unicorn on top using some foam squares...I adhered the rest of the images as well and my card was ready..

Here's a close up shot of my card...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

Thank you for stopping by my blog today...Hope you will have a fabulous day ahead...Happy Papercrafting..!!

Pri

Labels: , , , , , ,