A Card For Mummy & A Card For Daddy

After viewing a lot of Mother's and Father's Day cards on various blogs,Instagram,Facebook etc recently,I got quite inspired to create a few myself...I have also been able to try out my lowercase dies for these cards which I really wanted to try after viewing so many awesome alphabet die cards by Therese Calvrid...

In Australia,Father's Day is celebrated in September while Mother's Day is celebrated in May...so it's a bit too early for me to create a Father's Day card..but I'm sure all cardmakers will agree that it's never too early to make cards for any occasion...
Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri
Both my cards are very similar and I made them both at the same time...I started with cutting the card bases to size from coloured cardstock...I then cut bright yellow and green plain cardstock for the front panel which I have embossed using the WRMK next level embossing folders...I cut these panels 1cm. short from one side only and adhered them to the card front...

I then die cut the words 'mummy' and 'daddy' from printed DSP using the lowercase dies...I die cut the same words again from craft foam and adhered the foam behind the alphabets before placing them onto the cards..

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

On a separate piece of cardstock I stamped,coloured in and cut out the Cuddly Koalas with their joey's(that's what you call a baby Koala) and placed them onto the card as well...I stamped the sentiments on thin strips of leftover cardstock from the card base and added those to the cards as well...

Finally I have used Nuvo Crystal Drops to embellish these cards...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

I have had a ton of fun making these cards...Hope you liked these too...

Thank you for your visit today...I'm glad you stopped by my blog...Hope you will have a wonderful day ahead...!!

Pri

Labels: , , , , , , ,