Magical Adventure

Every time I make a card like the one I'm sharing today,I am reminded of my childhood when we used a lot of imagination rather than technology and had a grand time playing with our friends...making up stories and playacting them...we could be anything we wanted as long as we could imagine it...I do hope little kids still love  reading or listening to fairy tales and such just like we did...

I chose a light yellow card base for today's card and a watercolour cardstock top layer cut to the same size as the card front...I then sponged in some distress inks to create the background...I have used the following shades - tea dye,iced spruce and bundled sage...I sprinkled some water on this watercolour panel and quickly dried it using my heat gun...

I then stamped the sentiment using Versamark ink and heat embossed it using gold embossing powder...I stamped a lot of stars and heat embossed them in gold as well...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

At the bottom of this panel I placed two scalloped die cut borders from white cardstock and sponged some Distress Inks on them..I have used twisted citron,mowed lawn and squeezed lemonade ...I then stamped the knight,the castle and the dragon on a separate piece of cardstock,coloured them in and cut them out and placed them on the card and my card was ready...

Here is a close up view of my card...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a look at my card today...Have a happy and blessed day ahead...!!

Pri

Labels: , , , , ,