Cute Panda Cards

I rarely buy coordinating dies for my stamps,but this stamp set came with the dies so these cards were pretty quick to make..I love these panda images...especially coz they don't even need to be coloured in.. :)

My first card has a plain white card base and a watercolour cardstock top layer...I first sponged in some distress inks,leaving some white space in the center and then sponged in some hearts using a stencil..I have used candies apple,abandoned coral and spun sugar shades of Distress Inks here..I also added a few splatters of gold paint..

I then embossed the top layer using the three largest Avery Elle double pierced rectangle dies and  stamped the sentiment using black ink and then adhered this top layer to the card base...

Finally I added the die cut panda images to the card and a few sequins to embellish it...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

My second card was much simpler and quicker to make...and it's an action wobble card...

I started with a bluish green cardstock card base and die cut watercolour cardstock using a large cross stitch rectangle die...I then sponged in some worn lipstick distress oxide at the center of the top layer...I splattered a bit of water for effect...once dry,I stamped a  lot of arrows pointing towards the center using broken china Distress Ink...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

I stamped the sentiment and used an action wobble spring at the back of the die cut panda image and adhered it to the card...I used googly eyes for the panda and to embellish this card I have used clear sequins..I have uploaded a small video of this card...if this video doesn't work on your device then you can view it on my Instagram account...




So happy you stopped by my blog today...Hope you will have a happy and wonderful day ahead..!!

Pri

Labels: , , , , , ,