Friend Worth Fighting For

Looking for some inspiration to create my next card,I landed at the My Favorite Things Card Challenges blog where I saw the latest colour challenge and was immediately inspired by the colours and created this card...


Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

I have made so many cards,tags etc using the MFT knight in shining armor & once upon a time stamp set and these sets are definitely one of the few sets that I have used so much...isn't it fantastic when this happens..?? :)

For a plain white card base,I cut out a white top layer and splattered it with various colours to create the background....I then die cut the castle wall, turret and flag from another piece of white cardstock and sponged in some weathered wood distress ink before adhering it to the card base...I used a large pierced rectangle die to cut out the extra bits off the top layer and adhered it to the card base..

On a separate piece of cardstock,I stamped knight on a horse as well as a knight with a sword..here I decided to do mirror stamping of the knight with a sword to create the scene so it looks like they are guarding the castle door...I coloured these images in using Spectrum Noir markers and and cut them out before adhering them to the card base...

I stamped the sentiment using black ink and adhered a few clear star sequins to embellish this card and my card was ready to be entered in the MFT Color Challenge #72




Thank you so much for visiting my blog today...Hope you will have a creative,happy and wonderful day..!!

Pri



Labels: , , , , ,