Scrapbook Boutique June Challenge - Black & Gold

The card I'm sharing today is my entry for the Scrapbook Boutique June challenge...and the theme of this month's moodboard is 'Gold Is The New Black'...and as you can see my card is just gold and black....I think I spent more time trying to click a good enough picture of this card rather than creating it..!! :)


Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri


I started with a gold cardstock for the card base and a black top layer slightly smaller than the card front...I then splattered the top layer with gold paint and once dry embossed it with Heidi Swapp wanderlust embossing folder... this embossing folder has thick stripes on it which look great and also helped me place the alphabet die cuts on the card properly which was a bonus...

Using gold foil cardstock,I die cut three different sized Polaroid frames and chose a black cardstock for the center...I stamped a few different flowers on these using watermark ink and heat embossed the images using gold embossing powder...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri


For the sentiment I first stamped a stripy border on a piece of gold cardstock(same as card base) using watermark ink and then heat embossed it using gold embossing powder....I die cut the alphabets from this and layered them with craft foam before adhering them to the card as well as the Polaroid frames...

To embellish my card I have simply added a few black Nuvo drops on the Polaroid frames...Here is a close up shot of my card...hope you can see the gold heat embossing on the alphabet dies a bit better in this picture...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today...do pop over to the Scrapbook Boutique blog and take a look at all the fabulous creation by the DT as well as all the entries for this challenge..

Pri

Labels: , , , , , , ,