You Make Me Happy - Fairy Slider Card

The fairy image I have used for my card today was just perfect for a slider card...so that's what I made with it....

I started with a pink card base and a die cut watercolour cardstock top layer...I sponged in various colours of Distress Inks for the background...here I have used mowed lawn,twisted citron,spun sugar,picked raspberry and tumbled glass shades of Distress Inks...I also splattered some water and yellow watercolour for effect...

Once the top layer was dry,I die cut the section for the slider and then stamped and heat embossed the sentiment...I then proceeded to get the fairy image ready and cut out for the slider...I have used Spectrum Noir markers and sparkle pen to colour in the image..

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

I assembled the slider and then used craft foam under the top layer - leaving the slider section - and adhered it to the card base...I have added clear Nuvo drops to embellish my card...

I am adding a small video of my slider card here which you can see if your browser has flash player installed...else you could view it on  Instagram...


Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my card....Have lovely & blessed day ahead...!!

Pri

Labels: , , , , , , ,